New Blog Coming Soon!

Saturday, April 19, 2008

I Haven't Sailed Away...

Photo of the Lynx in Newport Harbor taken by me...I added the stone angels on the sails using Photoshop brushes :)

I haven't been posting much. But I am still here!
I began a new full time job in Huntington Beach working with GREAT people a couple of months ago and I've had less time for art and blogging obviously!
We are also searching for a more affordable rental in the area if possible...still wanting to stay in walking distance to the beach if we can ;-)
Once things are settled I will get back to my creative side more - and try to sneak in a few minutes here and there when possible!

Thanks for continuing to stop by...I will try to have a little something for you to look at whenever I can!
PEACE!

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 3:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey Jolene, good to hear you are still out there! I'm glad the job still excites and I hope you find your dream place soon.

    Love the subtle use of angels ("I'm loving angels instead"?) on the sails... gorgeous photo!

    xxK

     
  • At 3:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    at first i was staring at these magical sails before reading your comment!! I LOVE THESE ANGELS!!
    you should sent them the image sweetie, becoming the harbor artist of corona... :)
    happy to read your new blog entry.
    don't stay away that long!

    have a great week to you and the girls :))
    love!

     
  • At 12:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    OOOO, I love the angels! My first thought was "what cool sails" and then I read that you brushed them on. Great job with the brush! Love it and try to sneak in a little art when you can.
    Linda

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home